4th Grade Math Review Packet Geometry Lines and Angles 2D Shapes Symmetry
Products Included in This Bundle:
Do your students need extra practice identifying lines and angles and using them to classify shapes correctly? With this resource, you can allow your students to easily explore geometry with hands-on lessons, engaging math games, and no-prep printable activities. These ready-to-use geometry lessons, games, and practice activities will help your students better understand geometry basics such as lines, angles, 2D shapes, and symmetry while building on foundational skills.
This packet on geometry includes 5 fun and engaging activities, plus an assessment perfect for upper elementary!
Included in this download:
- Match Maker – a cut and paste activity that requires students to cut, sort, and paste geometry vocabulary definitions and picture examples
- Solve and Explain – an activity that requires students to use problem-solving skills to solve geometry word problems while also explaining their thinking (incorporates writing with math)
- Artistic Math – a drawing activity that includes elements of geometry that students must use to draw and label a picture using details and color. (This is a favorite among students!)
- Math In My World – a real-world math application that requires students to identify basic geometry elements that exist in everyday settings. Students will use a picture to circle, draw arrows, and label geometry examples in a real-life situation. Key vocabulary is provided!
- Playing Card Game – a fun game with 84 playing cards and 4 different card games that include solving geometry math problems – perfect for partners, centers, or small groups
- 32 Task Cards Assessment – easily reinforce and review geometry skills with these 32 task cards with and without QR codes (recording sheets included)
- All Answer Keys
- identify a point
- identify a line
- identify a line segment
- identify a ray
- identify a right angle
- identify an acute angle
- identify perpendicular lines
- identify parallel lines
- put 2D figures in like groups based on lines
- put 2D figures in like groups based on angles
- identify right angles and group right triangles from other angles
- identify lines of symmetry
- identify figures that have symmetry
- math centers
- small math groups
- guided math lessons
- interactive notebooks
- partner games
- independent desk work
- math stations
- math rotations
- morning desk work
- math games
- test prep review
- early finishers
- summer review
- …and so much more!
The best part?
This resource comes with 6 highly engaging activities that can be used anytime throughout the year as review or practice. A teacher guide and notes are included, as well as a breakdown of each activity and how to best use them in your classroom.
In this one convenient resource, you can…
- have ready-to-go activities that will help your students master geometry basics such as lines, angles, 2D shapes, and symmetry
- use these 6 pre-made activities as sub plans when you need to take a day (or week) off!
- print and go – includes everything you need to teach and assess lines and angles and use them to classify shapes correctly
⭐Bundle and save for a discount!⭐
Purchase the 4th Grade Math Review Packets | Activities, Games, Worksheets, Test Prep Bundle to get this packet plus 15 more resources like this one that will help you assess math skills all year long! Each packet in the bundle targets different math skills and standards. Perfect for guiding your instruction all year long! Get 20% off by purchasing the bundle!
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS):
4.G.A.1, 4.G.A.2, 4.G.A.3