Copyright © Kim Miller (A Love of Teaching). All rights reserved by author. My products are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. My products may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Copying any part of my product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found within my products are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
All products are intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
- Use items, whether free or purchased by you, for the benefit of students in your own classroom or for your own personal use.
- Reference my product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other venues, PROVIDED that you give credit to Kim Miller (A Love of Teaching) as the author, and a link to the Teachers Pay Teachers store owned by Kim Miller is included in your post or presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Distribute, display, or duplicate any item, whether free or purchased, to any other person except students in your own classroom;
- Claim my works as your own, alter the works in any way, or remove or attempt to remove, the copyright/watermarks;
- Sell, assign, lease, license, or otherwise profit from any use of the works;
- Combine any of the works into another unit for distribution of any kind whether those units be available for purchase or for free;
- Post the work for sale, or for free, elsewhere on the internet (this includes any search engine or file sharing service, including but not limited to Google Drive and Dropbox links on blogs);
- Make copies of purchased items to share with third persons other than permitted uses described above;
- Obtain this product through any channels other than the Teachers Pay Teachers store owned by Kim Miller.
Please respect my work. Sharing copies of my resources is illegal. Please purchase additional licences if you plan to share.
No physical goods are sold here. Nothing will be shipped to you. Upon receipt of your order, you will either be prompted to begin your download immediately, the download will begin immediately, or you will receive an email from us with instructions to complete the download. If you are prompted to begin your download immediately, or it immediately downloads, your completion of the download will constitute delivery to you of the item(s) you purchased.
If you receive an email from us with instructions to complete your download, the receipt by you of the e-mail will constitute delivery by us to you of the item(s) you purchased.
In the case that you are unable to download the item(s) you purchased, or you do not receive an email with instructions to complete your download, you must contact us within 5 days from the date of your order. ([email protected]) If you do not contact us within 5 days from the date of your order, the item(s) you purchased will be considered received, downloaded, and delivered to you.