4th Grade Math Review Packets | Activities, Games, Worksheets, Test Prep Bundle
Are you looking for ways to help your students practice key 4th grade math skills for homework, morning work, math centers, or independent daily review? With this MEGA BUNDLE, you can allow your students to easily explore important 4th grade math skills and topics with hands-on lessons, engaging math games, and no-prep printable activities.
Products Included in This Bundle:
Are you looking for ways to help your students practice key 4th grade math skills for homework, morning work, math centers, or independent daily review? With this resource, you can allow your students to easily explore important 4th grade math skills and topics with hands-on lessons, engaging math games, and no-prep printable activities. These ready-to-use math lessons, games, and practice activities will help your students better understand 4th grade math concepts while building on foundational skills.
⭐⭐⭐BUNDLE AND SAVE! This bundle is drastically reduced to 40% off for a limited time. Purchase now and save $25.60 of the regular price of $64.00!
Each math review packet in this bundle includes 5 fun and engaging activities, plus an assessment perfect for 4th grade!
Included in each math packet:
- Match Maker – a cut and paste activity that requires students to cut, sort, and paste vocabulary definitions and picture examples
- Solve and Explain – an activity that requires students to use problem-solving skills to solve word problems while also explaining their thinking (incorporates writing with math)
- Artistic Math – a drawing activity that includes elements of math that students must use to draw and label a picture using details and color. (This is a favorite among students!)
- Math In My World – a real-world math application that requires students to identify elements of math that exist in everyday settings. Students will use a picture to describe examples of math in a real-life situation. Key vocabulary is provided!
- Cards Games and Board Games – fun games with playing cards, 4 different card games, and a variety of board games that require students to solve 4th grade math problems to advance in each game – perfect for partners, centers, or small groups.
- 32 Task Cards Assessment – easily reinforce and review math skills with 32 task cards for each math topic and concept (comes with and without QR codes)- recording sheets included
- All Answer Keys
Math topics and skill packs included:
- Place Value: Exploring Reading, Writing, and Comparing Whole Numbers
- Add and Subtract Larger Numbers: Exploring Addition and Subtraction up to 6 Digits
- Properties of Multiplication: Exploring Commutative, Associative, and Distributive Properties
- Multiplication: Exploring Multiplication of Multi-Digit Whole Numbers and Multiplication Fact Practice
- Division: Exploring Long Division of Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
- Fractions: Exploring Fractions with Different Numerators and Denominators (Equivalent, Comparing, Simplifying, Mixed Numbers, and Improper Fractions)
- Decimals: Exploring Decimals to the Tenths and Hundredths Place
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions: Exploring Addition and Subtraction of Fractions and Mixed Numbers with Like Denominators
- Multiplying Fractions: Exploring Multiplication of Fractions by Whole Numbers
- Measurement: Exploring Measurement and Measurement Conversions
- Graphs and Data: Exploring Picture Graphs, Bar Graphs, Circle Graphs, and Line Plots
- Area and Perimeter: Exploring the Formulas for Finding the Area and Perimeter of a Shape
- Geometry: Exploring Lines, Angles, 2D Shapes, and Symmetry
- Multiple Step Word Problems: Exploring Multi-Step Word Problems Using All 4 Operations
- Number and Shape Patterns: Exploring Number and Shape Patterns that Follow a Rule
- Elapsed Time: Exploring Intervals of Time
- math centers
- small math groups
- guided math lessons
- interactive notebooks
- partner games
- independent desk work
- math stations
- math rotations
- morning desk work
- math games
- test prep review
- early finishers
- summer review
- …and so much more!
The best part?
This resource comes with 16 highly engaging math activity packs that can be used anytime throughout the year as review or practice. A teacher guide and notes are included, as well as a breakdown of each activity and how to best use them in your classroom.
In this one convenient resource, you can…
- have ready-to-go activities that will help your students master 4th grade math concepts and skills
- use these 16 pre-made packets as sub plans when you need to take a day (or week) off!
- print and go – includes everything you need to teach and assess key 4th grade math standards throughout the year