Back to School Review Beginning of the Year Activities for 3rd 4th 5th Grade
These comprehensive back to school math, reading, and grammar review packets are versatile and effective. Easily use these activities as beginning of the year activities or any time throughout the school year in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. These review packets can also be used as a review or assessment at the end of each year.
Products Included in This Bundle:
These comprehensive back to school math, reading, and grammar review packets are versatile and effective. Easily use these activities as beginning of the year activities or any time throughout the school year in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. These review packets can also be used as a review or assessment at the end of each year. Each review packet is designed to meet both needs. They are adaptable and impactful, making them an exceptional resource for either reviewing or assessing!
Not just busy work!
Each first week of school activity challenges students with questions covering important topics like solving equations, capitalizing proper nouns, using reading comprehension passages to answer questions, and so much more. It makes the perfect math and literacy review!
- 75+ pages of reading, language arts, and math review for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- 36 Reading/ELA Activities
- 36 Math Activities
- All Answer Keys
⭐See the preview for a list of skills for each grade level!
These activities are perfect for…
- beginning of year | first week of school activities
- end of year | last week of school activities
- morning work
- early finishers
- small groups
- partner work
- literacy centers
- math centers
- sub plans
⭐Reading Literature, Informational Text, Grammar Review, Math Activities, and More!
The best part?
These resources are NO PREP and easy to use! With these versatile review packets, teachers can benefit by reviewing important skills or assessing student progress across grade levels. They are also the perfect tool for end-of-year assessments or targeted skill improvement – a must-have for reviewing or assessing!
In this one convenient resource, you can…
- have ready-to-go activities that will help your students review and improve skills at the beginning of the year (or) assess skills before the school year ends.
- use these packets as first week of school activities to minimize classroom chaos while also reviewing important skills
- use these packets during the last week of school as a review or assessment
- send home during the summer months to help students review skills they learned during the school year
- use these pre-made activities as sub plans throughout the year when you need to take a day (or week) off!
⭐Check out the preview to see more!