Character Education Social Emotional Learning Activities Self Discipline
Teach your students the importance of having SELF-DISCIPLINE with these Character Education in the Classroom activities. This resource comes in a printable and digital version. A classroom poster (color and black/white) and 5 different lessons including 15 pages of activities for students!
Products Included in This Bundle:
Do your students struggle to make appropriate choices when it comes to their words and actions? This character education unit on the character trait SELF-DISCIPLINE helps students learn how to exercise restraint over their impulses, emotions, and desires. Students will learn how to take control of their actions while making choices that are right for themselves and others.
❤ This resource is the perfect supplement to any Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum that builds on self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision-making.
This helpful character education unit on SELF-DISCIPLINE includes 5 different lessons including 15 pages of engaging activities for students:
- a classroom poster of the character trait – SELF-DISCIPLINE
- an introduction of the character trait with practice pages
- whole group, partner, and independent activities
- a mentor text with comprehension questions
- extension activities through a choice board
- a printable and digital Google Slides option
- answer keys
⭐ Print and go or assign digitally! Each printable activity is also included in a digital format using Google Slides.
Build character and turn the classroom into a better learning environment!
From defining respect to giving examples and identifying consequences, each fun and engaging activity can easily be incorporated into the regular curriculum and classroom activities in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. Since students spend most of their time at school, it is the perfect place to instill moral values in them!
These activities are perfect for:
- morning meetings
- whole-class discussions
- small groups
- independent desk work
- early finishers
- counselor lessons
- sub plans, and so much more!
Teachers like you said…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this resource this week with my kids. They were very honest and found things that they need to work on. Last week we talked about being a good citizen. I can’t thank you enough for these wonderful SEL resources. It’s a great way to start the day! –Angela T.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I loved this resource! I know it’s tagged for grades 3-5, but I used it for my grade 7/8 students and it went really well. The self-evaluation was a great jumping point for discussion with my students and the scenarios were a great practical application. –Samantha C.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this resource to help enhance SEL curriculum lessons online. Worked as a great resource!! –Sandra G.
In this one convenient resource, you can…
- have ready-to-go character education activities based on the character trait SELF-DISCIPLINE
- use these pre-made, character education activities as sub plans when you need to take a day (or week) off!
- easily differentiate instruction with the choice board included.
- print and go or assign digitally – includes everything you need to teach SELF-DISCIPLINE anytime during the year!
⭐Bundle and save for a discount!⭐
Purchase the Character Traits Education Activities Year Long Bundle and get 10 different character education units to use throughout the year. Get 20% off by purchasing the bundle!