Character Education Social Emotional Learning Activities Social Skills Integrity
Do your students know how to be truthful, trustworthy, and sincere even when no one is looking? This character education unit on the character trait INTEGRITY helps students learn how to be honest and protect their reputation as they explore integrity through a variety of situations.
Products Included in This Bundle:
Do your students know how to be truthful, trustworthy, and sincere even when no one is looking? This character education unit on the character trait INTEGRITY helps students learn how to be honest and protect their reputation as they explore integrity through a variety of situations. Students will learn how to be truthful with their words and actions.
❤ This resource is the perfect supplement to any Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum that builds on self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision-making.
This helpful character education unit on INTEGRITY includes 5 different lessons including 15 pages of engaging activities for students:
- a classroom poster of the character trait – INTEGRITY
- an introduction of the character trait with practice pages
- whole group, partner, and independent activities
- a mentor text with comprehension questions
- extension activities through a choice board
- a printable and digital Google Slides option
- answer keys
⭐ Print and go or assign digitally! Each printable activity is also included in a digital format using Google Slides.
Build character and turn the classroom into a better learning environment!
From defining integrity to giving examples and identifying consequences, each fun and engaging activity can easily be incorporated into the regular curriculum and classroom activities in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. Since students spend most of their time at school, it is the perfect place to instill moral values in them!
These activities are perfect for:
- morning meetings
- whole-class discussions
- small groups
- independent desk work
- early finishers
- counselor lessons
- sub plans, and so much more!
Teachers like you said…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ During our Moral Focus this month for Integrity, this has been so helpful! I will continue to use this for the remainder of the month, the kids have been really engaged! –Connect, Teach, Play, Repeat
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this to support our character traits learning for Integrity. It gave kids opportunities to reflect on their behavior and consider the effect it had on other people. –Teaching in the Sunshine
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Supported our CORE VALUE of Integrity! Gave kids opportunities to think about their behavior and how it affects themselves and other people. –Rising Above the Standard
In this one convenient resource, you can…
- have ready-to-go character education activities based on the character trait INTEGRITY
- use these pre-made, character education activities as sub plans when you need to take a day (or week) off!
- easily differentiate instruction with the choice board included.
- print and go or assign digitally – includes everything you need to teach INTEGRITY anytime during the year!
⭐Bundle and save for a discount!⭐
Purchase the Character Traits Education Activities Year Long Bundle and get 10 different character education units to use throughout the year. Get 20% off by purchasing the bundle!