Character Education Social Emotional Learning Activities Good Judgment
Do your students struggle to make good choices and decisions? This character education unit on the character trait GOOD JUDGMENT helps students learn that every decision they make has a positive or negative consequence.
Products Included in This Bundle:
Do your students struggle to make good choices and decisions? This character education unit on the character trait GOOD JUDGMENT helps students learn that every decision they make has a positive or negative consequence. Through scenarios, self-assessments, and engaging activities, students will discover ways that will help them think through the consequences of their actions and base their future decisions on wisdom and good sense.
❤ This resource is the perfect supplement to any Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum that builds on self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision-making.
This helpful character education unit on GOOD JUDGMENT includes 5 different lessons including 15 pages of engaging activities for students:
- a classroom poster of the character trait – GOOD JUDGMENT
- an introduction of the character trait with practice pages
- whole group, partner, and independent activities
- a mentor text with comprehension questions
- extension activities through a choice board
- a printable and digital Google Slides option
- answer keys
⭐ Print and go or assign digitally! Each printable activity is also included in a digital format using Google Slides.
Build character and turn the classroom into a better learning environment!
From defining respect to giving examples and identifying consequences, each fun and engaging activity can easily be incorporated into the regular curriculum and classroom activities in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. Since students spend most of their time at school, it is the perfect place to instill moral values in them!
These activities are perfect for:
- morning meetings
- whole-class discussions
- small groups
- independent desk work
- early finishers
- counselor lessons
- sub plans, and so much more!
Teachers like you said…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students loved this activity. Especially the younger grades! They loved coloring in the boxes on right and wrong choices. I am so glad I purchased this! –Paula C.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students loved using this resource! It maps out everything with care and detail. Would suggest it to anyone! –Natasha B.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was perfect for my social skills groups! Great lessons for teaching good character! Thank you!! –Nancy K.
In this one convenient resource, you can…
- have ready-to-go character education activities based on the character trait GOOD JUDGMENT
- use these pre-made, character education activities as sub plans when you need to take a day (or week) off!
- easily differentiate instruction with the choice board included.
- print and go or assign digitally – includes everything you need to teach GOOD JUDGMENT anytime during the year!
⭐Bundle and save for a discount!⭐
Purchase the Character Traits Education Activities Year Long Bundle and get 10 different character education units to use throughout the year. Get 20% off by purchasing the bundle!