Back to School Activities First Week of School Math Reading Writing Packet
Are you looking for some fun and engaging first week of school activities? These back to school math, reading, and writing activities are perfect for keeping students engaged at the beginning of the year. Use this back to school NO PREP packet to save your sanity and minimize classroom chaos as you and your students settle into a new routine!
Products Included in This Bundle:
Are you looking for some fun and engaging first week of school activities? These back to school math, reading, and writing activities are perfect for keeping students engaged at the beginning of the year. Use this back to school NO PREP packet to save your sanity and minimize classroom chaos as you and your students settle into a new routine! Choose from 8 ELA review activities and 8 math review activities for a total of 16 pages in all!
Need to take a sick day or a day off from work?
No problem! Choose any of the 16 included worksheets to leave for a sub! These end of the year activities are NO PREP and perfect to leave as sub plans. NO PREP = NO STRESS!
Included in this download:
16 Back to School NO PREP printable activities with a variety of reading comprehension practice, grammar review, and math activities perfect for 4th or 5th grade – all answer keys are included!
Reading/ELA activities include:
- Back to School Roll and Write (Roll and Write a Story)
- Why Are School Buses Yellow? (Main Idea and Supporting Details)
- Find Someone Who (Back to School Bingo)
- After School Snacks (Using Editing Marks)
- Back 2 School Writing (Back to School Writing Prompts)
- Back 2 School Crossword (Back to School Crossword Fun)
- Genre Match (Identifying Genres)
- Back to School Color By Code (Grammar: Color By Code)
Math Activities Include:
- Back to School Multiplication (Multiplication Practice and Review)
- Back to School Division (Division Practice and Review)
- Number and Shape Patterns (Patterns and Relationships)
- School Shopping (Practice with Decimals)
- Back to School Secret Word Puzzle (Adding and Subtracting Larger Numbers)
- Let’s Measure! (Customary and Metric Measurement)
- Time for School (Telling Time and Elapsed Time)
- Back to School Color By Code (Multiply Color By Code)
These activities are perfect for…
- independent desk work
- small groups
- literacy centers
- math centers
- morning work
- early finishers
- sub plans
The best part?
This resource requires NO PREP and is easy to use. Easily add any of these high-interest and engaging activities to your lesson plans during the first week/month of school when daily routines are just getting established. . All activities are fun, meaningful, and engaging!
Teachers like you said…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Loved this resource! We all know how the beginning of the school year can be with reading assessment, testing, and getting to know your class. Returning to school in person, this resource helped ease myself and the students back into the classroom. – Mershon S.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students loved this packet! It was a great time-filler and free-time activity when students would finish their assignments early. This was the perfect way to have students practice working in groups at the beginning of the year, as well. – Rebecca G.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wonderful resource to kick off the school year! My planning is done for the first few days! A great way for me to see where my students are as they return to my room! Thanks! – Karen G.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ So great!! I had to miss some of the first days of school this year, and my sub told me the students were most engaged when doing these activities. Thank you! – The World Teacher
Your students will love these fun back to school activities, and you’ll love the ease of planning. NO PREP – just print and go!
⭐Bundle and save for a discount!⭐
Purchase the Math and Reading NO PREP Skills Review Bundle to get this pack plus 11 more! By purchasing this bundle, you will save 30% off! Bundle and Save!
You may also like…