4th Grade Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions Review Assessments Homework
These 4th grade reading assessments are aligned to common core standards and are the perfect tool to check for understanding. Use these 17 ready-to-go Reading Quick Checks as 4th grade reading test prep, review worksheets, quizzes, assessments, homework, or morning work.
Products Included in This Bundle:
Are you looking for 4th grade reading comprehension passages and questions that will quickly and easily allow you to assess each standard? These 4th grade reading assessments are aligned to common core standards and are the perfect tool to check for understanding. Use these 17 ready-to-go Reading Quick Checks as 4th grade reading test prep, review worksheets, quizzes, assessments, homework, or morning work. All 4th grade reading standards are included!
⭐Looking for 3rd and 5th grade quick checks? Find them at the links below!
3rd Grade Reading Quick Checks
5th Grade Reading Quick Checks
This 4th grade reading comprehension review packet includes a quick reading assessment for each standard and comes with data tracking sheets that make it easy to group students for re-teaching of a particular standard or skill.
Included in this download:
- Binder Cover and Section Dividers
- 4th Grade Reading Common Core State Standards At-A-Glance
- Data Recording Sheets
- Data Grouping Sheets
- Student Recording Sheets
- 8 Quick Checks for Reading: Literature (4.RL.1 – 4.RL.9) Note: RL.4.8 not applicable to literature
- 9 Quick Checks for Reading: Informational Text (4.RI.1 – 4.RI.9)
- TpT Easel Activity Digital Option
- All Answer Keys
⭐ Check out the preview to see more!
These assessments are designed to be a quick and easy way to help you keep track of student progress. The main goal of these Reading Quick Checks is to assess each reading standard quickly and use them to guide instruction and review at the end of the year before testing. .
Data Recording Sheet
The Data Recording Sheet is aligned to a scoring rubric that follows the CCSS 5 Achievement Levels. You can use the rubric to score student assessments, or you can simply grade them as usual. The recording sheet includes all standards with columns to record grades and levels attained by students.
Data Grouping Sheet
The Data Grouping Sheet is broken down by standard and makes it easy to form HIGH, MIDDLE, and LOW groups. This helps to group and target students that need re-teaching of a particular standard or skill. You can use the data grouping sheet to guide differentiated instruction.
Student Recording Sheet
The Student Recording Sheet includes “I Can Statements” for students to check off and/or highlight depending on their scores. This helps students visually see the standards/skills they have mastered and/or need more help with.
- test prep review
- practice worksheets
- small groups
- reading centers
- morning work
The best part?
This resource comes with 17 Reading Quick Checks that can be used anytime throughout the year as test prep review or practice. . This saves time and ensures that you are helping each student master all reading standards.
⭐ Check out the preview to see more!
In this one convenient resource, you can…
- have 17 ready-to-go Reading Quick Checks that will help you and your students track progress and mastery of each 4th grade reading standard
- use these 17 pre-made assessments to guide your instruction and review at the end of the year, check for understanding at the end of a unit, use as practice worksheets in reading centers, small groups, morning work, or as homework
- print and go – includes everything you need to assess all 4th grade reading standards throughout the year
⭐TEACHER TIP: Use a binder to store these 4th Grade Reading Quick Checks!
This 4th grade reading review packet can easily be stored in a binder to pull from throughout the year. Binder covers and section dividers have been added to make it easy for organization!
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS):
- 4th Grade Reading: Literature – RL.4.1, RL.4.2, RL.4.3, RL.4.4, RL.4.5, RL.4.6, RL.4.7, RL.4.9 (RL.4.8 not applicable to literature
- 4th Grade Reading: Informational Text – RI.4.1, RI.4.2, RI.4.3, RI.4.4, RI.4.5, RI.4.6, RI.4.7, RI.4.8, RI.4.9