Multiplication Facts Practice | Multiplication Color By Number Math Fact Fluency
These 6 Multiplication Color By Number fact fluency activities come with a mixed review and coloring pages that make practicing math facts fun! This resource includes everything you need to practice multiplication facts 0-12.
Are you looking for fun and engaging worksheets that require your students to recall multiplication facts? These 6 Multiplication Color By Number fact fluency activities come with a mixed review and coloring pages that make practicing math facts fun! This resource includes everything you need to practice multiplication facts 0-12.
These multiplication color by number worksheets are perfect for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. They also make excellent additions to emergency sub plans!
Have you ever taught a math lesson and realized that your students just DON’T KNOW THEIR MULTIPLICATION FACTS??? It can be extremely frustrating in 4th and 5th grade when the standards call for you to teach math skills that require the knowledge of basic multiplication facts. I get it! I’ve been there! This resource will allow you to add quick fact-fluency practice to your daily routine. Use as whole group warmups, in math centers, or as independent practice anytime during the year.
Included in this download:
- 6 Multiplication Color By Number Activities
- 6 Matching Coloring Pages
- Mixed Review of Math Facts 0-12
- All Answer Keys
Make fact fluency FUN by using these no-prep multiplication color by number worksheets! Use as multiplication fact practice or review! They are an excellent way to help students memorize multiplication facts.
- math centers
- independent desk work
- morning work
- early finishers
- sub plans
The best part?
This resource comes with 6 different Multiplication Color By Numbers practice worksheets with matching coloring pages that can be used anytime throughout the year. You can easily add these activities to any math center, use them as morning work, add to emergency sub plans, and so much more!
In this one convenient resource, you can…
- have 6 ready-to-go multiplication practice activities that build on fact fluency without having to stop instruction on other math skills
- use these 6 pre-made coloring pages and activities to guide your instruction throughout the year, check for math fact fluency, and have multiplication practice worksheets to use anytime throughout the year
- print and go – includes everything you need to practice multiplication facts 0-12 throughout the year