Halloween Activities Math and Reading Worksheets | No Prep
Halloween activities for the entire month of October! This Halloween NO PREP Math and Reading packet is the perfect resource for keeping skills sharp and students engaged.
Halloween activities for the entire month of October! This Halloween NO PREP Math and Reading packet is the perfect resource for keeping skills sharp and students engaged. Choose from a variety of review activities for reading and math.
These skill review sheets can be completed independently or in a small group. All activities are fun, meaningful, and engaging!
⭐This product is part of a larger bundle found here:
Holiday Activities NO PREP Packets | Growing Bundle
⭐⭐If your students need more practice with the multiplication of larger numbers, you might also be interested in this practice packet: Halloween Math Worksheets | Multiplication Activities and Color By Code
Reading/ELA Activities Include:
- Halloween Roll and Write (Roll and Write a Story)
- Candy Corn! (Using Editing Marks)
- Batty Facts (Main Idea and Supporting Details)
- Writing Dialogue (Writing Conversations)
- Common Expressions (Identifying Idioms, Proverbs, and Adages)
- Day of the Dead (Reading Comprehension)
- A Logical Halloween (Using Logic to Solve Problems)
- Halloween Color By Code (Parts of Speech: Color by Code)
Math Activities Include:
- Halloween Math Crossword Puzzle (Halloween/Math Vocabulary)
- Halloween Secret Word Puzzle (Multiplication Practice)
- Spooky Patterns (Number and Shape Patterns)
- Halloween Word Problems (Multiple Step Word Problems)
- 2D Shapes (Classifying 2D Shapes)
- Symmetry (Understanding Lines of Symmetry)
- Area and Perimeter (Finding Area and Perimeter of Figures)
- Trick or Treat Color by Code (Multiplication: Color by Code)
Answer keys are included!
Your students will love these fun Halloween review activities, and you’ll love the ease of planning. NO PREP — just print and go!