End of the Year Awards | EDITABLE Candy Bar Awards | Student Certificates
End the year with classroom awards that come with a sweet treat! These EDITABLE End of Year Candy Bar Awards are the perfect addition to any classroom awards ceremony. With over 56 different award certificates to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect award for any student!
Products Included in This Bundle:
End the year with classroom awards that come with a sweet treat! These EDITABLE End of Year Candy Bar Awards are the perfect addition to any classroom awards ceremony. With over 56 different award certificates to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect award for any student! If you can’t, no worries! I’ve included blank award templates so that you can make your own. These fun awards and tasty treats will guarantee a successful end of the year awards ceremony while they put a smile on the faces of your students!
Included in this download:
- 56 Editable Candy Bar Awards (color and black/white)
- Directions For Teacher And Students
- Voting Option For Students
- Teacher Planning Sheets
- Blank Templates to Make Your Own!
⭐⭐⭐UPDATE: Due to request, I’ve added one editable PowerPoint file where you can change the wording, teacher name, grade level, and date.
About these awards:
These awards come with 3 different EDITABLE versions. You can edit the awards in Powerpoint, Google, or in an editable PDF.
✅PowerPoint Version – the PowerPoint version is available in color and black and white. Text boxes have already been placed for you. You can change the size of the text boxes to fit your needs. You can also change the font, font size, and color. This version is the most ink-friendly and allows for easy printing.
✅Google Slides™ Version – the Google version comes with a beautiful rainbow star background. It includes easy-to-fill text boxes. Easily add your student’s name, your name, grade level, and date to each slide. Duplicate slides for multiple awards, and use the voting sheets and teacher planning sheets to make editing a breeze! When you are finished, you can share your awards with students individually or through a class slideshow. This version uses the most ink and was originally created to be shared through a virtual awards ceremony.
✅PDF Version – the PDF version is also available in color and black and white. Simply type your students’ names on the Teacher Planning Sheet, and they will automatically populate on the awards! Type your name, grade level, and date, and these will also appear on all awards. This version is the quickest and easiest to edit, finalize, and print. It’s also ink friendly!
The black and white versions of these certificates look great printed on Astrobrights® (or any brightly colored) Card Stock.
The best part?
- These awards come with step-by-step directions for both the teacher and students.
- Planning sheets are included to make the award process super easy!
- Student votings sheets have been added if you choose to have your class vote on the awards.
- Plus, blank award templates are included so that you can make your own!
In this one convenient resource, you can…
- have fun and unique ready-to-go end of year awards that you can use year after year
- choose from 56 different printer-friendly awards that you can edit and print quickly and easily
- guarantee a successful end of year awards ceremony that will put a smile on the faces of your students!
Teachers like you said…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I would give this 100 stars if I could! I ABSOLUTELY loved using this for end of the year awards. It was super fun to think about each of my students and their fun personalities. They LOVED receiving their awards! Thank you for this great resource! – Teaching with Ninjanuity
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By far one of my favorite resources on TpT! This is such a creative, fun way to recognize your students. It was so hard to choose between all of them! 10/10 recommend this!! – Fun with Firsties
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Two words: LIFE. SAVER. There are soooo many options that it became super easy to find a great match for each of my *unique* students. Thank you!! – Kayleigh T.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ What kid doesn’t love candy? These were great! I especially appreciate the page at the beginning of the file where I can just type their names all at once and it auto-populates to the correct certificate. This made my life so much easier! – Hannah L.
Awards included in this download:
- Whoppers: Best Story Teller
- Mr. Goodbar: Good Friend
- Zero: Outstanding Math Grades
- Milky Way: Out of this World Work
- Hugs: Considerate & Caring
- Extra: Works Extra Hard
- Nutrageous: Best Personality
- Almond Joy: Joy to be Around
- LifeSavers: Helps Someone in Need
- Gummy Worms: Wiggle Worm
- Snickers: Great Sense of Humor
- 3 Musketeers: Works Well With Others
- Caramello: Sweet & Easy Going
- Skittles: Full of Colorful Ideas
- Spree: Makes a Fashion Statement
- Gummy Bear: Caring & Lovable
- Dove: Peacemaker
- Skor: Great Athlete
- Smarties: Top of the Class
- Mounds: Mounds of Good Work
- Babe Ruth: Homerun with Good Grades
- Bit-O-Honey: Sweet & Never Complaining
- M&Ms: Marvelous & Magnificent
- Starburst: Star Student
- Butterfinger: Easy Going Attitude
- Symphony: Musical Talent
- Krackle: Keeps the Class Laughing
- Jolly Rancher: Tells the Best Jokes
- Nestle Crunch: Dependable
- Hugs & Kisses: Sweet & Caring
- Payday: Good Deeds
- Laffy Taffy: Great Laugh
- Nestle Treasure: Treasure in Class
- Sweet Tarts: Sweet to Others
- Kit Kat: Teacher’s Helper
- Gobstoppers: Gobs of Great Work
- Twizzlers: Dancing with Great Attitude
- Fun Dip: Fun-Loving Attitude
- Bubble Yum: Fun & Bubbly Personality
- Kudos: Great Friend to All
- 100 Grand: Works Hard
- Mars: Out of this World Personality
- Good & Plenty: Plenty of Good Grades
- Red Hots: Red Hot Work
- Rolo: Rolls with the Punches
- Twix: Class Trixster
- Take 5: Needs a Break
- Now & Later: Special Place in my Heart
- Pop Rocks: Rockin’ Dance Moves
- Riesen: Reason Our Classroom Shines
- Rocky Road: Hard Worker
- Reeses Pieces: Great Helper
- York: Doing Your Best
- Nerds: Knows Most About Technology
- Ring Pop: Class Pop Star
- Jr. Mints: Mint to be in My Classroom
Your students will love these End of Year Candy Bar Awards, and you’ll love the ease of planning. Just edit, print, and go! It’s such a fun way to wrap up the school year!
⭐Bundle and save for a discount!⭐
Purchase the End of the Year Awards Editable Mega Bundle to get these Candy Bar Awards PLUS fun Superlative Awards and Editable Academic Award Certificates. The bundle includes over 194 editable end of year awards. Never again search for the perfect award! Get 20% off by purchasing the bundle!